15 Essential Steps to Optimize Your #GivingTuesday Results
Crowdfunding continues to gather momentum because in addition to raising significant new dollars, these events recruit up to 60% new, high-value donors and deliver priceless brandraising. New single-day crowdfunding records have been recently set and surpassed. North Texas Giving Day in September 2013 raised $25.2 M, then #GivingTuesday in December 2013 raised ~ $32M and then Give Local America in May 2014 raised $53.7 M.
This webinar is designed to help nonprofits and higher education institutions set a new crowdfunding record for #GivingTuesday on December 2, 2014.
Focused on 15 key single-day crowdfunding event success factors, it is packed full of proven practices and practical tips from Charity Dynamics, Kimbia, and Social Factor.
Dolores McDonagh, Principal Consultant at Charity Dynamics, will share with you how to:
- Maximize the visibility of #GivingTuesday via your website home and donation pages, blog, and email and press campaigns
- Incorporate this event effectively into your year-end strategy
Miriam Kagan, Senior Fundraising Principal at Kimbia, will communicate how to:
- Pick the right #GivingTuesday model and incentive structure for your organization
- Evaluate the readiness of your platform, processes and team for the big event
Rachel Lewis, Director of Digital Strategy at Social Factor, will show you how to:
- Develop a social media strategy that will attract, engage and energize #Giving Tuesday supporters
- Optimize event results via relevant social media content that converts donors