Our Events capabilities makes it easier for participants to register for your events and tap into their networks to fundraise on your behalf. For local or national events of any size – including traditional runs, walks, rides, golf tournaments and gala events or newer programs like growing mustaches, shaving heads and shooting hoops – the combination of participant/volunteer registration, on-site check in and Peer-to-Peer fundraising, gives you the ability to deliver an exceptional supporter experience while reducing staff time and maximizing your event’s ROI.
- Participants can register from multiple places – your website, a sponsor’s or donor’s website or your event’s Facebook page – with no password or ID required.
- All donation forms are mobile-optimized.
- Embeddable self-service tools allow fundraising participants to customize their personal page with a photo, personal impact statement and fundraising goal anytime, find other participants and email thank-you notes to donors.
- Fundraising participants just copy and paste to easily share, tweet, email and even embed donation forms and real-time progress displays on their personal blog or website.
- Internationalization, multi-currency and distributed merchant account capabilities enable worldwide registration and avoid costly conversion fees.
- Event-day check-in is fast and easy. Scan a barcode on a mobile device to bring up the participant’s registration data and optionally ask for a donation or additional information.