The success of your match day or giving event hinges on how engaged your nonprofit partners are, so why not make it as easy as possible for them to participate?
If you’re worried about how much time it will take to get nonprofits up to speed for your match day or giving event, we’ve got you covered. Kimbia’s streamlined process makes it easy for nonprofits to sign up, and we give you options to build your nonprofit database and training for nonprofits. On top of that, we create a consistent user experience for donors, resulting in more money raised per participating nonprofit.
Unlike other solutions, our process delivers these benefits:
- Nonprofit pages are simple, and signing up is a snap.
- It’s easy to search, find and donate to participating nonprofit organizations.
- Any and all nonprofits can participate as their own entity, and funds are distributed locally by the community foundation.
Nonprofits are your messengers to the community and your advocates for the big day. In our experience, it’s critical to provide a simple signup process and provide easy tools for them to be successful.
Also, with Kimbia, we provide options for choosing nonprofits and building out your site, including:
- Leveraging an existing database of nonprofits.
- Utilizing GuideStar data on organizations in your region — no additional charge.
- Building a new database using Kimbia’s nonprofit data collection tool.
Cutting down time spent fielding questions or dealing with frustration allows more energy for the work you’d rather be doing: developing creative campaigns for successful fundraising!