Georgetown’s City Challenge Pitted Alumni from Major Metropolitan Centers Against Each Other for Amazing Results.
“The innovative technology platform was the foundation we needed to build out a robust and focused day of giving to drive donor participation for Georgetown and fundraise for student scholarships. Their platform enabled us to reach our donors across all online channels, and the team was available to give us the answers we needed in real time. This was a great new initiative for Georgetown, and we were pleased to partner with Kimbia on delivering this fun and exciting giving effort and look forward to what we can do together in the future,” said Joannah Pickett, Senior Director, Annual Fund, Georgetown University.
- Needed a technology platform capable of handling a large number of transactions
- Wanted to drive donor participation to fund scholarships
- Wanted a solution capable of handling their City Challenge
- Robust, flexible Omni-Channel Fundraising™ Platform
- Kimbia representative was on site for the full event
- Fundraising leaderboard drove friendly City Challenge competitors
- $529,000 raised
- 21 undergraduate scholarships were funded
- 68% of supporters were new donors
- $91.49 average online donation
- 2,100 unique visitors to the website